A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 2b Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of ARO-APOC3 in Adults With Severe Hypertriglyceridemia
The purpose of AROAPOC3-2001 is to evaluate the efficacy and safety of ARO-APOC3 in participants with severe hypertriglyceridemia. Participants will receive 2 subcutaneous injections of ARO-APOC3.
• Based on medical history, evidence of TG ≥ 500 mg/dL and ≤ 4000 mg/dL at Screening
• Fasting TG ≥ 500 mg/dL at Screening
• Willing to follow diet counseling per Investigator judgment based on local standard of care
• Women of childbearing potential must have a negative pregnancy test, cannot be breastfeeding, and must be willing to use contraception
• Willing to provide written informed consent and to comply with study requirements