A Randomized, Blinded, Placebo-controlled, Phase 2 Study of INBRX-109 in Unresectable or Metastatic Conventional Chondrosarcoma
Randomized, blinded, placebo-controlled, Phase 2 study of INBRX-109 in unresectable or metastatic conventional chondrosarcoma patients.
• Conventional chondrosarcoma, unresectable (=inoperable) or metastatic.
• Measurable disease by RECISTv1.1. Note: Tumor lesions located in a previously irradiated (or other locally treated) area will be considered measurable, provided there has been clear imaging-based progression of the lesions since the time of treatment.
• Radiologic progression of disease per RECISTv1.1 criteria within 6 months prior to screening for this study.
• Adequate hematologic, coagulation, hepatic and renal function as defined per protocol.
• Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group performance status (ECOG PS) of 0 or 1.
• Estimated life expectancy of at least 12 weeks.
• Availability of archival tissue or fresh cancer biopsy are mandatory.