18F-FAC PET Imaging to Quantify Gemcitabine Tumor Drug Uptake and Biodistribution in Pancreatic Cancer Patients
The purpose of this study is to find out whether a pre-treatment PET scan using the experimental imaging tracer 18F-FAC can show how much of the standard chemotherapy for PDAC may be taken up by the cancer.
• Patients with histologically-confirmed (confirmed at MSKCC) PDAC
• Patients must be ≥ 18 years old
• Signed, written Institutional Review Board (IRB)-approved Informed Consent Form (ICF).
• Measurable or evaluable solid disease on computed tomography (CT) or magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan per RECIST v1.1.
• Karnofsky Performance Status ≥70%.
• Life expectancy ≥3 months.
• A negative serum pregnancy test, within 1 week of the procedure, if the patient is female of reproductive potential.