Study of Neuro-ophthalmology Disorders in Autoimmune Encephalitis (NODE)
Autoimmune encephalitis represents a group of rare and heterogeneous neurological disorders. Pathophysiological mechanisms in these diseases are still unknown. Recently, oculomotor and neurovisual disorders have been described. Cerebral areas and neuronal networks associated with these abnormalities are well described. The investigator proposes to study and describe such neuro-ophthalmological disorders in a prospective cohort of patients with a autoimmune encephalitis, to better understand the pathophysiological basis of this neurological condition.
• Diagnosis of autoimmune encephalitis
• With or without pathological antibody
• Aged from 18 to 70 years old
• Able to understand the aims and methods of this project
• Non opposed to the participation of this study