A Multicenter, Multinational Clinical Assessment Study for Pediatric Patients With Achondroplasia
Multicenter, multinational study to collect consistent baseline growth measurements on pediatric patients with Achondroplasia being considered for subsequent enrollment in future studies sponsored by BioMarin. No study drug is administered.
• Parent(s) or guardian(s) willing and able to provide signed informed consent after the nature of the study has been explained and prior to performance of any research-related procedure. Also, willing and able to provide written assent (as needed) after the nature of the study has been explained and prior to performance of any research-related procedure.
• Aged 0 to <= 17 years, inclusive, at study entry.
• Have ACH, documented by clinical diagnosis
• Are ambulatory and able to stand without assistance (not applicable for infants)
• Are willing and able to perform all study procedures as physically possible.