Optimization of the Flare Management in Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) by Implementing Patient-driven Systematic Changes to the RA Ambulatory Care Stream
The purpose of this study is to determine how best to monitor for flares in patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
• Patient must be ≥ 18 years of age.
• Patient must have been seen by a rheumatology health care provider at least two times within the last 18 months at Mayo Clinic Rochester.
• Patient must have rheumatoid arthritis (RA) according to the 2010 ACR/EULAR classification criteria.
• Patient must have the ability to understand and the willingness to sign a written informed consent document.
• Patient must be willing to return to Mayo Clinic Rochester for follow-up appointments and fill out questionnaires as outlined in the study.