Cortico-saving Treatments Proposed for CLIPPERS (Chronic Lymphocytic Inflammation With Pontine Perivascular Responsive to Steroids): a First Cohort
The primary objective of this study is to collect information about how CLIPPERS patients are currently being treated in France.
• Patient correctly informed about the study
• Symptoms and/or clinical signs indicating that the brain stem is affected
• MRI shows punctate gadolinium highlights and/or curvilinear bridge and/or middle cerebellar peduncles
• Clinical and radiological cortico sensitivity
• If a cerebral biopsy has been performed, presence of a lymphocytic, histiocytic or lympho-hysticytic infiltrate