CORRELATE-HF: Correlation Of Respiratory Rate Level And Trend Evaluation in Heart Failure Patients
The objective of the study is to determine if there is any relationship between respiratory rate and Heart Failure events.
• Implanted COGNIS device or future commercially available Boston Scientific CRT-D, that contains the Sensor Trend for Respiratory Rate, with a right ventricular lead and left ventricular lead actively implanted
• Respiratory Sensor programmed On
• Classified as having NYHA Class III heart failure documented, in the past 12 months
• Age 18 or above, or of legal age to give informed consent specific to state and national law
• Willing and capable of providing informed consent, participating in all testing associated with this clinical investigation at an approved clinical investigational center and at the intervals defined by this protocol