Extracorporeal Filtration of Subarachnoid Hemorrhage Via Spinal Catheter
The objective of this feasibility study is to demonstrate the safety and feasibility of using an investigational extracorporeal system and catheter to filter hemorrhagic cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) post subarachnoid hemorrhage (SAH) treatment, and reintroduce the CSF via the same catheter.
• Age: 18 years or older
• Informed consent by the patient or his/her legally authorized representative
• Modified Fisher Grade 2, 3, or 4
• Hunt & Hess I-III
• First aneurysmal SAH that has been confirmed by Angio, CTA or MRA
• Patient is ≤ 48 hours post bleeding event
• World Federation of Neurosurgeons (WFNS) Grades I-IV and those Grade V patients who improve to Grade IV or less after ventriculostomy.