Rehabilitation of dyslexic children with (cental) auditory processing disorder. The first group will receive the proposed program the arabic version of differential processing training program and the control group will receive the computer based auditory traing program (CBAT).
• dyslexic children with (C)APD
• Age from 6-12 years.
• No gender limit.
• Normal peripheral hearing i.e pure tone averages (average threshold from 250to 8000 Hz) should be less than or equal 25dB hearing level bilaterally.
• Normal speech audiometry results.
• Normal results on immitancemetry.
• Average or below average IQ.
• Normal language development.
This content was sourced from clinicaltrials.gov