- Pediatric patients ages 0 to 6 months who do need meet the criteria at the initial appointment for supraglottoplasty
- Seen in University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh (CHP) Otolaryngology Department
- Laryngomalacia without prolonged (>20 seconds) cyanosis, apnea, nor failure to thrive.
- Children over the age of 6 months old will be excluded from participation.
- Premature infants (<37 weeks gestation)
- Patients with lung disease.
- Laryngomalacia with prolonged (>20 seconds) cyanosis, apnea, and failure to thrive
- Sleep induced laryngomalacia
- Patients with craniofacial abnormalities
- Patients with a syndrome
- Patients with additional airway abnormalities, seen before or at consult
- Patients with symptoms that necessitate surgery
- Patients with a prior cardiac surgery
- Patients with AST prescribed prior to the initial otolaryngology consult.