Circulating Cancer Cells / Macrophage HYbrid Cells in Patients With Sarcoma, Part 2
Pilot, prospective, monocentric study aimed at evaluating the rate of patients with circulating cancer cell/macrophage hybrid cells in the peripheral blood and the evolution of this rate over time. The study will be conducted on a population of patients with leiomyosarcoma and treated in the context of routine care. 20 patients will be included: 10 patients with localized disease. 10 patients with metastatic disease. For each included patient, blood samples will be collected during baseline visit and up to 24 months after inclusion.
• Patient with leiomyosarcoma.
• Diagnosis of sarcoma histologically confirmed by the RRePS network (Réseau de Référence en Pathologie des Sarcomes et des Viscères)
• Localized or metastatic disease
• Newly diagnosed patient who has not yet initiated specific treatment for sarcoma
• Age ≥ 18 years
• Patient affiliated to a Social Security system in France.
• Patient having signed informed consent prior to inclusion in the study and prior to any specific study procedures