- The type of information collected by MediFind and its partners through the Services and the purposes for which this information is used;
- How MediFind collects, stores, and use your information; and
- The rights you have with respect to how MediFind collects, stores and shares your information.
2. Information Collected by MediFind.
When you use the Services, we may collect certain information from and about you, your devices, and your interaction with the Services. Some of this information identifies you directly or can be used to identify you when combined with other data. Information collected may include some or all of the following:
- Registering/Signing Up for the Services: In connection with your registration to use the Services we may collect your name, email address, physical address, birth date, gender, health information, and browser or device information.
- Use of the Services: When you engage in connection with our Services, you may be asked to enter information about yourself in order for us or our Services to respond to you or to complete the action(s) requested by you. For example, when you enter information about conditions and/or diagnoses, we may collect information regarding you, your symptoms and/or other personal information which we believe necessary or desirable for us to deliver the Services to you. In addition, we may collect information about you in connection with promotions and events that are offered by us or by our partners and affiliates.
- Emails and Use of Websites which Deliver the Services: We may store details of your visits to our websites (such as pages visited, browser details and/or your IP address) and your interactions with or Services and/or any emails that we send to you. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site.
- Device Information: We may collect information from or about the devices that you use to install or access our Services, depending on the permissions you've granted. We may associate the information we collect from your different devices, which helps us to provide consistent Services across your devices.
- Third Party Collection: Some information you provide through the Services might be collected and processed by third parties on our behalf. For example, if you order products or services through the Services, we or third parties may need to collect your credit or debit card information.
- Cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies. We and our partners may use various technologies to collect information from you automatically when you access and use the Services, including cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies. When you use the Services, we and/or our partners may place one or more cookies on your computer or other electronic device or use other technologies that provide similar functionality. The pages on the Services may also include web beacons or pixels, which are electronic files which count users who have visited pages, to track activity over time and across different websites, to determine users’ interactions with emails we send, to identify certain cookies on the computer or other electronic device accessing that page, or to collect other related information, and this information may be associated with your unique browser, device identifier, or Internet Protocol address.
3. How MediFind Uses Your Information
MediFind may use the information we collect about and from you:
- To provide you with the Services or with products, or other materials that you request;
- To communicate with you about our Services or certain products and promotions;
- To customize your experience with our Services, including by providing you with relevant advertising on our Services.
- To protect the security and integrity of our Services.
- To enforce our legal rights.
- Otherwise with your consent.
4. How and When MediFind May Share or Disclose Your Information
MediFind may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
5. Third-Party Links and Websites
6. Security and Retention of Information
MediFind takes reasonable steps to protect the information shared with us from unauthorized use, access, and disclosure. However, no transmission of information via the Internet nor electronic storage solution can be entirely secure, so please be aware that we cannot guarantee absolute security.
7. Transfer of Information to the United States
MediFind is based in the United States and you acknowledge that the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of information in and to the United States, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law. Please note that other countries’ data protection and other laws may not be as comprehensive as those in your country.
8. Collection of Information from Children
We do not knowingly collect personal information online from children under the age of 16. If we learn that a child has provided us with personal information, we will delete it or otherwise comply with applicable law.
9. Contacting Us