Radiofrequency Before to Surgical Removal of a Recalcitrant Morton´s Neuroma
The purpose of this study is to perform a radiofrequency procedure prior to the removal of morton's neuroma. This procedure would be performed to check in which percentage of the nerve ablation has been performed, and whether the current protocol is performed correctly or parts of the nerve remain intact.
• Patient aged between 18 and 70 years
• Patient with neuroma of morton of more than 1 year of evolution
• Patient treated by conservative treatments, stencils, various infiltrations, stretching and with symptomatology that limits his daily activities.
• Healthy patients without previous systemic pathologies (diabetes, coagulation or immunological disorders), ASA I or II that require and demand surgical treatment of their pathology in the participating centers and willing to participate in the study.
• freely accept and sign the informed consent for participation in the study.