Considering clinical trials?
If you or a loved one find yourself managing a serious health condition, you may be curious about the treatment options being studied in clinical trials, or even wonder if clinical trials are a last resort.
There are over 30,000 new clinical trials registered worldwide each year, and this number is growing fast. It can feel incredibly overwhelming and difficult to sort through all these trials and find any that are truly relevant. Even the best doctors can’t stay on top of every new trial. But now you can.
Meet the World’s Most Powerful Clinical Trial Search Tool
Today, during Rare Disease Week, we are proud to introduce the most advanced clinical trial search tool available. Our Clinical Trial Finder helps you quickly and easily find the most relevant studies specifically for you. Simply answer a brief series of “smart questions” customized to you and your health condition, and we’ll match you to relevant trials in under a minute.
Wondering what makes our Clinical Trial Finder special?
- We cover thousands of health conditions, including rare and serious diseases, in addition to the common ones
- We summarize information so it’s more usable for the rest of us, not just for scientists and doctors
- We find relevant results quickly by asking you a short series of custom questions, powered by a cutting-edge machine learning algorithm
- We filter by trial phase, recruitment status, trial type, location, and more
- We help you search by specific term, such as biomarker, mutation, or cancer sub-type
- We’re global – find trials anywhere in the world